Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

ASKING FOR ALL OKLAHOMA PATRIOTS FOR HELP! MY EX WILL BE HERE TOMORROW TO GET THE FEW THINGS HE HAS LEFT HERE. HE HAS ALREADY THREATENED ME AND BEAT ME ONCE, PLEASE SURROUND ME WITH PROTECTION ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป HE HAS NOT HELPED OR BEEN AROUND SINCE OIR DAUGHTERS FUNERAL AND I CAN NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

Maybe not be there and have a friend or neighbor see that he get his things and you don't even be around... There is no reason to put yourself in danger.

Please just arrange for someone else to be there and stay safe, that is more important than material ANYTHING he needs..
I feel the need to say this bc I've been in your shoes and I was NEVER going to allow it again. I made arrangements to not be home w/o him knowing in advance, an emergency came up..
Prayers for guidance from God for you to do what is best for YOU... HUGS๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it