Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

When we think of gangsters we think bad.
when you think playing by the rules makes you good and the rules changes when you start to win-Now what
Because they never wanted you to win just keep playing, well gangsters are the ones who say screw it im no longer playing. Bad people are the ones who don't play by their own rules and bad people are also they ones who choose to follow broken rules.
We can see in our personal lives if you stand for something no matter what it is and live by it. it will be respected until what you stand for is now inconvenient to others . If you were respected for speaking truth wait until they want to you lie- you will be the bad guy.

Trump stand for something and because he won't budge he is seen as the bad guy and is now treated like anybody else who stands for something.

Anyone no matter what you are doing to survive currently. if you are given a just set of rules to which you can follow will gravitate to Trump. People want to do good

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

These are all different post though with the same theme... https://truthsocial.com/@KarliBonne/posts/110953217492958756

(1) Show this thread

And I bet that not even once has he ever whined about anything or bemoaned what is happening to him or what has happened or what will happen.
He does tell us the way it is, but he doesn't wish for better times or reminisce about the good old days.
He just forges ahead, doing what he is supposed to do.
The Warrior

In response Every Time to her Publication

Proudly he does. Honored

(1) Show this thread

You are so right. I found myself sinking in that jaded feeling that I’d seen it all before and how tired I was that this is all for the normies and the rest of us who have known this for so long was just weighing me down. This has given me back the clarity I needed. Thank you.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Ho chit.. this is GOOD!!! 💥💥💥💪💪🇺🇸🇺🇸

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

❤️100%‼️