Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Had a neighbor knock on my door and say I don’t mean to be a snitch but I was taking a walk the other night and I wanted to tell you that one of your boys is smoking pot in there rooms cause I smelled it coming from your window. 😳 Ummmm No sorry neither one of them smoke Pot that would be me😁🤣😂. Her eyes got huge and she just left, I don’t think she will be back. I should of asked her if she was the one who turned me in to code enforcement for my car being parked on the grass on the side of my house, ya know since she doesn’t want to be a snitch.😉

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Would love to see the look on her face..... what a Karen !

Yup she is a Karen, the look on her face was great. I’ll be waving to her now daily😁

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Both my daughters smoke (they have medical cards) and in their 20's... we live in a condo with a bunch of Karens - always complaining... they said the smell was going into the hallways so we fixed that with an air purifier in the hallway - there is nothing they can do about it... assholes ! Thanks for sharing - I love these stories.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

The funny thing is I never smoke in the house I sit outback so she was smelling it outside 😁🤣😂😂❤️🌻

(1) Show this thread