Had a neighbor knock on my door and say I don’t mean to be a snitch but I was taking a walk the other night and I wanted to tell you that one of your boys is smoking pot in there rooms cause I smelled it coming from your window. 😳 Ummmm No sorry neither one of them smoke Pot that would be me😁🤣😂. Her eyes got huge and she just left, I don’t think she will be back. I should of asked her if she was the one who turned me in to code enforcement for my car being parked on the grass on the side of my house, ya know since she doesn’t want to be a snitch.😉

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Would love to see the look on her face..... what a Karen !

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Yup she is a Karen, the look on her face was great. I’ll be waving to her now daily😁

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Lmao she probably wants to smoke too

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I would of shared if she asked😁🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

That is Awesome!! Needed that Giggle!

🤣

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

😁😁Anytime❤️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I know it was so hard not to laugh in her face ya know cause I was high😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread