My brother lives in California. Green card holder. Doesn’t have a gun. Watches MSM comedy shows. Jabbed. Drives a Tesla. Works for Big Tech. Yet here I am, thousands of miles from the US, haven’t been over since 2019, the opposite in so many ways, yet am arguably way more American. Weird.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We all are Universian! We are one Conscienceness connected in many ways! Martin you are welcome in my house anytime for as long as you want! Florida SpaceX area. We have rocket Launch parties etc! 🙏🏻🫶❤️ PM me if interested.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Being a patriot, living as a sovereign under God’s laws, common laws, has little to do with location.

Martin, I have always thought of you as a fellow patriot.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Even better.....you're Texan at this point. I adopted U. 😍😆❤

Same here....wow!

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

I haven’t been back to the states for 25 years but I’m still feel very American.

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

Being American is a liberty state of mind...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In a Constitutional sort of way. 😘