Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

CorollaVirus™LivesMatter ▬ Truth, Tiwtter, Gab, GETTR, AnonUp, & BASTYON. ▬

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

https://realrawnews.com/2023/08/military-arrests-fema-deputy-administrator-erick-hooks/

United States Marines on Saturday arrested Deputy Administrator of FEMA Erik Hooks on charges of treason, alleging in a 34-page indictment that Hooks and his boss, Deanne Criswell, ordered agents in Maui to deny fire victims food and water, to inhibit civilian relief efforts, to stop “by any means necessary” displaced persons from exiting fire-ravaged Lahaina, and to dispose of bodies as “discriminately as possible,” a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

The arrest occurred Saturday night at Hooks’ home in Arlington, Virginia, not far from FEMA’s D.C. headquarters. The Marines cuffed Hooks while he was sleeping, showed him a military arrest warrant listing the charges against him, and carted him off to a holding center for processing.

well i tell ya
one i have researched this...yes he was arrested...no he wasnt.

this maui is a big thing....dont you think that if this guy was arrested...it would be big news??

real raw news isnt a dependable site from what i have been told.

Real Raw News is a parody site.
It states this right in their disclaimer.

(3) Show this thread