Only people mentioned by @Pepeperfume in this post can reply

FIND THE FEELING THEN LET THE THOUGHTS FOLLOW

In response Debra Qualmann to her Publication

AMEN!!

Patriot, Teacher, Trump supporter, wife, mom, mimi.

AMEN!!!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I love this. Amen!!!

Love my President (DJT) and Love my Country!!! #CCOT #FBTS #FormerLEO #MAGA #WRWY #WWG1WGA #GodWins #MAGA #KAG #SavetheChildren

AMEN!!

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

AMEN!!!!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Amen!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼💖🇺🇸🙏🏼🙌🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts