This Canadian dairy farmer reached his quota, so the government makes him dump out the rest of his milk, because of ''regulations.'' Canadian milk is $7 per liter this year and they still make him DUMP 30.000 liters of milk once the quota is reached. Totally disgusting!

Only people mentioned by @MarianKamp in this post can reply

In response Marian Kamp to her Publication

This has been going on in America for decades with all types of food and meats from farmers. I heard about it at least 20 years ago when I was study nutrition. They could at least use these surpluses to feed hungry and homeless.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Time to millstone the Castro spawn!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We need to ARREST government leaders like this!! Poor people would be grateful for milk. When I was poor growing up, I could only have 1/4 cup of powdered milk a day & some days, none. And some days, Only 1/2 of a moldy piece of bread with peanut butter for dinner. A poor child getting a whole cup of real milk helps them focus on school & Learn, instead of only thinking of food all day. What a selfish waste.

So disgusting