Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Be careful of the pork it's full of parasites.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

I eat meat and eggs everyday with a balanced mix of fruits and veggies. At 63 I am healthier than most of my co-workers who are all high school age up to 30. People have been programmed to believe what the so-called experts say. It's all bullshit! Rule of thumb? What they say, do the opposite. Stay healthy.

LMAO, I go out to breakfast a lot and see people who eat biscuits, bacon, sausage, and they can barely walk, talk, think, breath, or move, plus pigs are some of the most mistreated dirtiest animals who some eat their own feces. Maybe the body just wants to get rid of it sooner? Maybe the ads work that make people want to eat that salty crap. idk but lol

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My husband and I did the Atkins diet in 2003. It was effective for him, ok for me, however, I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2004... don't know if the two things are connected, but we had not done a radical change in diet before.

I think men metabolize meat differently to women.

I keep thinking of the ancient hunter/gatherers - men went out as a group to hunt animals - they would have taken food with them, but, would have eaten the meat they hunted as they brought it back to the community.

Women gathered from the surrounding countryside, they would also eat what they gathered as they went.

I think women's metabolisms require the variation of vegetables/fruit/nuts/roots and a meat diet does not achieve the same results in women as men.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I hope VK raised his own pigs. I just read that the swine industry started putting MRNA vacs in pigs in 2018. 😳 😢🐖

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Not to mention the cost! He said he saved money?!? I can't AFFORD to buy ANY meat, let alone go carnivore!! I'd personally love to, as I'm a meat lover, but that idea went out the window a few years ago, unfortunately. *sighs*

(1) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

Truth🙃