Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

All bottled water should not be consumed! In testing, bottled water tests ACIDIC. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially CANCER. Cancer cannot thrive in an ALKALINE environment. Always drink ALKALINE water. Buy a good water bottle and FILTER your water first. Buy a filtering pitcher, or install a kitchen filter system. Some filtering pitchers will provide alkaline water. You can test the water with testing drops to determine the PH. Adding lemon or baking soda to water will make it alkaline as well. The plastic in bottled water also has chemicals that leech into the water, especially when the bottles are exposed to heat. NEVER drink water from bottles that have been sitting out in the sun. 😇

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

I would not be surprised if one of the major considerations for bottling water in the first place by these major corporations was so that they could further poison us. The seem to get off on it. Probably give out raises to anyone who can come up with a new and diabolical way to deplete the health of people uninformed enough to buy their horseshit products.