Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

“The military” called me. I gotta know… what does he/she sound like? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Whats weird and curious is that we don't really know what is what. Who is telling the truth and who is fabricating. We never thought we'd have to really deal with serial murderers but we are here now. I post these things to save and reference back to see what accumulates truths thru sources. We only know after the fact or when its happening. Truth

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

All signs are building. LFG!

(1) Show this thread

ME WAITING 👍🏼😏

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Buwahahaha. Thats a good one

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

So much chatter always but I have always checked to see what others witness in those areas versus just believing. We will see. Lots of movements lately. Navy officer relieved of duty yesterday. Another. Lots of strategic moves happening. 👀

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

The checks in the mail, honestly!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Haha 😄

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Highly doubt it, less than 10 know what's going on according to Q.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Would be bonus if so. People in So Cal saying no winds but water crazy. Something is running a cover for Something else. Hmmm. I watch and see everything.

(1) Show this thread