" Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

Albert Einstein.

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

follow back WarriorGoddess64 on Twitter. Can't DM unless you follow. on Gab@warriorgodess9

They need to SHOW THE NASTINESS THEY HAVE ON THESE EVIL DOERS❗️President Trump said that HE HAD IT ALL, THEY GOT CAUGHT . No more games 🤨🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Im soooo tired of this Movie, I realy dont like long Movies. 🥵🥶🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

👏

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Anyone Notice that David Schoen Appear to be dissipating in health at the mic And was in our usual need of water just like Rudy Giuliani was when they announced they were releasing the Kraken?

At some point and soon. The White Hats need to do something different then just playing the same old game of just presenting facts to the lies as it has not yet changed anything.

While that is a great quote, I prefer Tesla over Einstein! kek

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

That quote is very true though.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok someone is going to have to start giving me actual money for all the 17s, 23s, and 4's Nana is seeing.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts