Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

YES. I have been having several weird experiences that have never ever come into my purview.....Finally realized that these are test by God...not weird experiences...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Good one!
Thank you

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Great timing and an important bit of insight
117%
God's not competition
He's your father

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I agree! And as we learn and grow stronger, He can then use us in mightier ways. I love that possibility!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent! Very true. 👍 When we go through difficult times we not only grow stronger, but more resilient. Think about how we get healthier. By eating right, exercising, sunshine, fresh air, etc. This makes us more resilient to illnesses. When we are SPIRITUALLY strong we are more resilient to attacks from the enemy Satan.
We become strong thru the storms.
😇

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This is a fantastic insight bringing clarity and peace and reveals a loving Dad who know we can handle more and overcome more and is discipling and disciplining us.

(1) Show this thread