Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏❤️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for protecting Diane’s daughter from fire. Your Divine Mercy endures forever. 🙏😇

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, please protect this beautiful group of souls and hearts and their families. Please don't let any harm to this family and bring rains for the fires to be put out. Amen.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✝️🕊✨❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus protect this family from this fire. Douse the flames Lord with your rain from heaven. Place a hedge of protection around their home and provide an escape route out of this area. Thank you Lord. In your precious Name we humbly pray. Amen 🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏

Lord God break fetters break strongholds.. The Lord rebuke what comes against this family in the name of Jesus. Lord I pray you open a clear freeway fireless gap to get through to safety.
Lord please encircle their home the family their farm...go around them Lord I pray. Keep them in your peace that surpasses all understanding. Conceal them in your quiver bring them safely to safety. Lord confound the wisdom of this world as you keep them all safe and blow away blow out extinguish the fire. I pray this in Jesus name under the blood of Jesus, Amen.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I pray this in Jesus name under the blood of Jesus, Amen. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is impossible with God. Protect this family. Amen.🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Prayers Up 🙏🏻💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, Send Your Mighty Angels & PROTECT Dianne's daughter & all the people from the fires & EXTINGUISH these fires in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen 🙏