Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

You wouldn't want to take the recommendation from those that are basically trying to destroy your health and kill you!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

Did you know the salt like Mortonโ€™s has tiny chards of glass in it! Great way to hide the glass it blends right in. Deep States way of making sure to cut up our vessels so clots can occur or fat can stick to them causing blocked arteries and veins preventing blood to flow properly. Biggest money maker is high cholesterol, heart attacks, and heart surgeries. Go figure Big Pharma makes dough to with all the high blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds it prescribes ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž Himalayan Salt is for sure great as the alternative! ๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

The Himalayan pink salt is actually good for you and tastes better. It can be added to water for extra minerals. Tiny amount.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I love Redmond salt. The taste is smooth, unlike regular salt which is so harsh.

(1) Show this thread

I trust him very much. Been following him for years. Yes, Iโ€™m fat still, Iโ€™ve fasted too. Then developed a condition that causes extreme nausea with many higher fat foods. The foods we need for satiety

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

Don't consume regular table salt. Use Celtic or pink Himalayan salt.

Don't think he means table salt? What's the difference between pink salt and Celtic salt?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I like this guy. I don't tolerate vegetables and never have

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Looked him upโ€ฆ.
Dr. DiNicolantonio is a cardiovascular research scientist at Saint Lukeโ€™s Mid America Heart Institute. Dr. DiNicolantonio is the author or co-author of over 200 medical publications and serves as the Associate Editor of British Medical Journalโ€™s (BMJ) Open Heart. Dr. DiNicolantonio is on the editorial advisory board of several medical journals including Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases.

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Had a chat with two local teachers[patriot God
fearing] on how junk food is served all day to
all students and the school teaches the benefits
of real/healthy food but force damaging "food"
into them--??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's begin again!
Starting from:
EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AND LEARNED FROM OUR GOVT AND THE MSM HAS BEEN LIES SINCE.....
WELL SINCE OH THE BEGINNING OF RECORDED TIME LET'S SAY!

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

"You shouldn't get health advice from the government"
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ‘

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I see nothin wrong with it? Almost identical really

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒŸ

(2) Show this thread

OOooooOoooOoOoOoooHHHHHHHHH HUNNY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Real salt - not that nasty chemical stuff they sell you. And add healthy whole grains.