I hope that you get those bare feet on the ground. Frogs don’t wear shoes.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I’m a 𝐌𝐎𝐌, 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 and 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍. I want to help others S͟E͟E͟ T͟H͟E͟ T͟R͟U͟T͟H͟ and 𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 of this world.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

As someone with Ass 🍔’s i found this photo hilarious. ASD 1 high functioning let’s go.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙂🦶👍🐸💙

barefoot and copper headband 🐸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

NECESSARY PREPARATION FOR THE PLAGUE OF FROGS

EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS | Plague of Frogs - Washington - YouTube

Subscribe to FoxStarIndia YouTube channel Here: http://goo.gl/Y8HGhYCheck out this animated version of how it would be if the Egyptian plague hits the modern...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Was it 1 or 2 nights ago that I sent you the RIP photo at Twixter? Maybe it’s The Calm Before The Storm.

https://youtu.be/VrF7alkwdHw

(1) Show this thread

Wow, I just came back from the lake where I sat on some rocks and stuck my feet in the water!! Is that a sync!!

Slow Deep cleansing breaths ...in through the nostrils
Out through the gut...
Repeat ♡

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY ANTENNAES

When we Stand or Walk Barefoot on the Earth We Align the ToroidaL Energies that Flow Up and Down Our "SPIN"-ES with the Toroidal Energies of Source as it Expresses Itself through the Bio-Plasmic Toroidal Field of the Earth

If Everyone on our Planet would do this Simultaneously, we would Create Personal and Planetary Earth Star whose Radiate Light would be Seen in Distant Galaxies!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

17th today = 8/4 Julian

X-odus 8:4

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Bare feet have hit the ground running 😊

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Extremely important to do folks!💜😎
Keep your frequency high, this helps a lot!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💫

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

mi an da bois did reserch. Fact check true. no shoobs

And it's a badge of honor that others are baffled by our frog behavior. A bicycling passersby yelled "Gypsy Boots" as he crossed my barefooted path.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

🦶🦶🐸