PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My brothers think I’m smokin something when I tell them the truth. I’m tired of trying to convince them anymore

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You have to think of it in this way. They say that what is going to be revealed will shock people out of their minds. You at least are softening the blow for your brothers,

Not sure if I am tho. It’s hard being different. I’m the only girl of 4 brothers. I was made different in more ways than one🤣
They just asked me what am I smoking out there haha. Told them one day they will b saying I was right. Told them to read the constitution, the EO etc. they r lazy & want someone else to tell them like the tv.

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I hear your frustration. I keep thinking to myself that I awoke at the end of 2019 when one of my son's friends challenged me to do my own research. I used to think that he fell off the planet and was downright crazy from the things he would tell me. But then, I started digging. I couldn't believe what I discovered. But until I did my own research, I didn't believe. Now I can't shut up. So since then I have come to realize people have to come to this on their own. Even though we are trying to help them, they aren't ready until they put some work into it. Good luck to you....I know that you have done some good and in the end they will come to you for guidance.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

Well said. I started listening, reading, watching after the election. I kept things from my husband at the time. I started slowly telling him things. I think he was a bit worried then of me going down rabbit holes. Discernment was key. I would listen to X22 when he was gone, but fast forward >>>> now when I listen he hears it too. Doesn't watch diligently like me but hears it. I can now share articles with him too. He said one day he was taking a walk in Vegas & a woman was on a bench with her laptop or phone, & he could overhear her listening to X22. Yep we are out there I told him.
Some things I didn't believe at first either. WHAT did I just read? Cognitive dissonance sets in. More reading, researching....That is what they are experiencing. The seed has been planted now. Hopefully they will ask me stuff when the time comes.

(1) Show this thread