My brothers think I’m smokin something when I tell them the truth. I’m tired of trying to convince them anymore

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

One of my brothers watched SOF and called me right away to discuss it because I had spoken to him about child trafficking.
I was really happy he called.
A very close friend had told me she was counseling a woman who had been trafficked and again, I was glad to know that she knew some of what is happening.
But recently both my brother and my friend
told me that i didn't pray enough and that I should join a Bible study group for more enlightenment. I was dumbstruck listening to them for a half hour each.
It was like they went into a far recess of their brains to forget what they had known and they didn't want to know about anything else.
It's not like they were with me on any of this,
I just hoped they were coming around.
But they did a U-turn or whatever.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Every Time to her Publication

Now they are preaching Toni to be enlightened 🙄
Sometimes that happens
My brothers have no idea what is even happening behind the scenes. They think Biden is the real president, trump is going to jail, the inauguration was real, on & on

(1) Show this thread

been there done that.
i stopped...unless someone brings something up and if i know about it

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

They haven’t gone down the rabbit holes like us. Thank God for AU
It feels right being with like minded ppl
We don’t always agree on some points but we mostly agree on the bigger picture

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

I quit talking a while back when everyone disagreed with me on a certain health topic. I will be there for them when truths come out. It sucks tho.

In response ang guar to his Publication

It does suck 🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I understand how you feel! It can be very frustrating! I quit trying to tell mine the truth a while back; he is firmly ensconced in the lies. At some point I may send him the video, Out of Shadows.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I too told them to watch that , into the light & sound of freedom. I’m done with it like you. They will need to b hit with a 🧱

(1) Show this thread

You have to think of it in this way. They say that what is going to be revealed will shock people out of their minds. You at least are softening the blow for your brothers,

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

Not sure if I am tho. It’s hard being different. I’m the only girl of 4 brothers. I was made different in more ways than one🤣
They just asked me what am I smoking out there haha. Told them one day they will b saying I was right. Told them to read the constitution, the EO etc. they r lazy & want someone else to tell them like the tv.

(1) Show this thread