Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Well, that reminds me of this dystopian film where murderers are predicted. They always tell us.

Oh, and AI is not our friend.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/?ref_=m_ttls_tt_25

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

AI is still based on programming...no consciousness (that we're aware of at present), but who knows for sure? Ghost in the machine??? Hmmm, more questions there, but the (their) language tends to be twisted to the opposite trying to convince us otherwise...

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I MUST make some grammatical changes, to the sentences. SENTIENT................ " to any point on the earth. >UNDER THE DOME. < . Forgot to add THIS PART of EVERY Sentence. SENTIENT works INSIDE the DOME. We are in the 'Arctic Basin'. A fishbowl, with a Dome lid.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Seems to me this could be used by the evil ones to manipulate the AI. Sounds like that movie 2001 A Space Odyssey and the super computer HAL that took over and did bad things. 😒

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

What is its prime directive?

What are its biases?

Who programmed it?

Does it have a back door?

If so, who has the key?

These are the questions that concern me about AI,

Any AI

ALL AI.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Computer scientists are majority male, often unattached, video gamers, near sighted, non believers, authoritarian, see the machine as everything and believe it will be sentient and will run the world, people are nowhere near as competent. I worked in computer science departments for two decades. This is not a stereotype, it’s factual.

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Do we really want AI running anything?

Jesus. Deeper we go. Starwars was our original life plan. Love Gematria ❤️