Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Bit of a yield from 1 propagated sweet potato in my raised garden bed, planted in January, added Electroculture in April, dug all these this up morning…fun🍠🤗😇have planted 2 new sweet potato plants in its place, should give a great harvest😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Fantastic job honey! Can’t grow anything outside in Louisiana during the summer, too damn hot.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank you so much🤗I’m in Florida, been brutal, but these grew waaay at the bottom of the raised bed, so, they were happy and taaaaa daaaa🍠🍠🍠😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Fabulous. Did you use the copper wire around sticks in your beds?

YES, one on each side😎

Beautiful. Great job honey. 👏🏻👏🏻

It works, the Electroculture, totally saved our front yard😳😳😳many thank you’s🐸

Hi Amy. How did it save your yard? Grass? Your places copper around the yard?

YES, we used 10 wood stakes with the copper wrapped around, both from Home Depot, placed them strategically around the yard…this was after having new turf placed down which failed, EVERYONE telling us nothing would work EVER, bought Argentinian seed ( the right seed for this grass), watered and from the end of April until now, my husband and son literally go outside everyday in awe of what has transpired!!!

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Wow. Looks beautiful. We have a few areas on the property that have overtaken by weeds. Need to try this. Thanks love.

Give it a whirl, harnessing energy is free, supplies are nominal, water adds up BUT, have faith, be patient🐸pls let me know how you make out!!!

(1) Show this thread