Bit of a yield from 1 propagated sweet potato in my raised garden bed, planted in January, added Electroculture in April, dug all these this up morning…fun🍠🤗😇have planted 2 new sweet potato plants in its place, should give a great harvest😎

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Very nice!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response ang guar to his Publication

Thank you🐸🍠😎grateful🤗

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Fantastic job honey! Can’t grow anything outside in Louisiana during the summer, too damn hot.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank you so much🤗I’m in Florida, been brutal, but these grew waaay at the bottom of the raised bed, so, they were happy and taaaaa daaaa🍠🍠🍠😎

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Cream cheese, pecan, sweet potato muffins
Yummmm

In response arba happihr to her Publication

….aaannd, there’s a thought🍠🤗😇🐸😎

(1) Show this thread