Who's in Control of Control Towers for the way out?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Great video! I have Bibles from 1871, 1872, the mid 1900's; and in Genesis 1:6-20, the firmament, the firmament, the firmament...wondered why clergy, Sunday Schools, Bible Study groups and so forth did not teach this as a vocabulary word first and then continue on to what this word "firmament" in the Bible tells us about creation. Small children can even draw a firmament when they learn the word's meaning. I didn't grow up with deep participation in any organized church, but I would have had my hand raised at the reading of Genesis 1:6 to ask the simple question: "What is a firmament?"
The word "firmament" led me first to a dictionary, then back to the Bible. Why so many definitions? One step at a time and you start to question everything.
On to the NRSV Bible which changes the word, "firmament" to "dome." Bad as that is, why are organized religious folk still not addressing this "dome" that separates the waters from the waters?
Firmament is an incredible Word. Praise God.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It rebuilds itself like a self healing wound...
Just like our bodies...

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Bet it’s actually [not] Boring to work at The Boring Company…

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

😂😂
Good one!

(1) Show this thread

Your video reminded me of two other videos that I watched recently, so, I thought that I would share.

‘Sky Ice’

https://rumble.com/v22kmr2-sky-ice-proof-of-the-firmament.html

‘The Firmament’

https://rumble.com/v1lrswb--bqqm-censored-firmament-video-is-back-and-better.html

Eric Hecker - Antarctica Firefighter for Raytheon Exposes Scary Earthquake Weapon | SRS #66 (Part 3) - YouTube

Last but certainly not least, Eric Hecker closes out our Whistleblower Marathon this week on SRS. Eric is former Navy and contractor for Raytheon, a major U....

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

interesting

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Indeed.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💿 On Repeat…

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow
A ice dome

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Very interesting question ‼️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🧐🤔