Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Bit of a yield from 1 propagated sweet potato in my raised garden bed, planted in January, added Electroculture in April, dug all these this up morning…fun🍠🤗😇have planted 2 new sweet potato plants in its place, should give a great harvest😎

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Very nice!!

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response amy lilley to her Publication

We have been wanting to put in a raised bed...might revisit when/if the weather ever cools off. I am barely keeping my herb garden alive atm. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and I hope you keep sharing your gardening progress!😍

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response ang guar to his Publication

We’re in Florida, been brutal, but, herbs are doing well, thankfully! The raised bed is a blessing because we are on a lake and have to plant inside the lanai, no pollinators, so I’m just planting what will grow, wins and losses along the way and YES, will continue to share🍠🍃💝😎🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread