You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

I'm hearing that Trump and the military want to have something happen in the courts because they dont want to go down in history as the adminstration the overthrew a President. This makes no sense to me because once Declass happens that will be the last thing anyone would think.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jessicalynn36 in this post can reply

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

you're overlooking the 🗝️ which is presenting it at a trial as evidence.
if he simply declassified it, put it on the internet, the same people claiming WE are outside of reality, would simply not go looking for it. thats why it happens this way, it will be televised. those folks still in the dark about TRUE reality STILL watch TV!
Might not get ALL of them to believe/accept but certainly any that are reasonable, will no doubt change their tune quickly.
that is KEY

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

100% correct. my dad watches CNN all day. after hearing I again tried to talk to him, heres what he said "I don’t need somebody to tell me what I’ve seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears."
Anons need to know the older generations can not fathom the idea that their government has betrayed them. They arent tech savy and depend on TV for all news.

(1) Show this thread