Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I’m confused….I thought VK eluded to the fact that this fire was not intentional, but a brush fire fueled by hurricane winds?

VK: Island Sacrifice
8:43 AM EST

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thats not what i said. just said it wasnt some laser beams from outer space. A person or a couple of people could have started the fire with a bic lighter. The winds were perfect for it. Said no matter what its a land grab.

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It feels like a laser from above or some energy weapon that’s currently classified. Think of stealth bomber…how many years did the military have that before it was made public.

its overkill. The wind conditions is what really fueled this fire. [they] probably want you to think Lazer so you don't go burn down there houses.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Well…they do control much of the weather…

finally someone that thinks rationally i thought i was alone on this one lol

This thread that SquawK reposted is excellent, IMO:

https://twitter.com/TurnTurnTurn5/status/1691078232768978944?s=20

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Hey VK Awsome 2 see U
I B Watching U over there on X Gev'em H DB L Hockey Sticks
What do [they] Think We R BLM = BURN/LOOT/MURDER

Not!
Patriots!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What about the fire jumping from underground tunnels
It burnt in perfect lines

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

really havent seen anything about that

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Would have torched those demon mansions instead and HOW MANY HIDDEN ROOMS DOES HARPOS STUDIOS have and ALL their fkn mansions.

(2) Show this thread