Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I’m confused….I thought VK eluded to the fact that this fire was not intentional, but a brush fire fueled by hurricane winds?

VK: Island Sacrifice
8:43 AM EST

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thats not what i said. just said it wasnt some laser beams from outer space. A person or a couple of people could have started the fire with a bic lighter. The winds were perfect for it. Said no matter what its a land grab.

It feels like a laser from above or some energy weapon that’s currently classified. Think of stealth bomber…how many years did the military have that before it was made public.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ACIOANON in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

its overkill. The wind conditions is what really fueled this fire. [they] probably want you to think Lazer so you don't go burn down there houses.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Well…they do control much of the weather…

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

(8) Show this thread