Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

good job whoever dug this up

sue the scumbags!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

All makes sense, VK n maybe occam's razor applies here too. It's so easy to blv foul play when you think who may benefit most from this tragedy.
Praying for all the good people of Maui who have lost everything and that real help gets to them. 🙏✨💖

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Seen lots of posts on possible ways the fires started, millionaires who own land there and 15 minute cities, but none on how to help or credible charities or groups to donate too.
If anyone knows of any, would love to help in what ways I can.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Someone was posting about it, and was going to get the families gofundme accounts, for anyone who wanted them

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

This is True as Our OBTS electric company is always trimming trees + vegetation + having controlled burns to prevent this kind of tragedy. We are an Island too. Add in those winds & forget about it. 🙏Praying for HI 🙏 I’ve been there & it’s so Beautiful 🙏❤️‍🩹

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Is anyone looking into atypical pyroclastic flow/surge? Like what happened in Martinique that killed 30k people with only 3 survivors?

Was there a vent that they knew about and didn’t tell anyone?

It wouldn’t be hard to believe that the board of tourism and the government would want to hide this information. I mean, who’d want to go on vacation with a possibility of being vaporized.

It would go a long way in explaining why it went out into the water and why there have been some reporting that they were getting pelted with rocks.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

BS. WAKE UP. RESEARCH PARADISE CALIFORNIA IF IT ALL HAS NOT BEEN WIPED CLEAN.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Maui fire: DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON probability - YouTube

Maui Fire cellphone video of casualtieshttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zLs9SktJZrF4Pj6mJaD47Qhf7LGg34AS95NyCLKRZTivpNsEeJbA5tnrfwYBBGUdl&i...

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂👍🏻👍🏻 Sounds about correct.

DESTRUCTION BY DESIGN [END TIMES] - YouTube

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/mag-bitter-truth/episodes/MAG-BITTER-TRUTH-PODCAST-UPDATE-81023-e27vujk

Despite you're all over the place with your posts, I enjoy them and have developed a fondness for you. Unless you have connections very hi up, which at times it seems you might, is it wise to conclude anything at this point? All I can say is it's very strange that a metal car caught fire prior to the wooden house in which it was kept.

In response 144 144 to his Publication

Agree here is one showing power lines arcing
And I will post one more that is interesting
https://anonup.com/thread/12820837

In response 144 144 to his Publication

This is great. At first did not think was legitimate, but he knows his stuff. Trees, research, fires, has his own documentation, photos and was on site. He is the real deal and my husband floored at trying to disprove this now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHeoaIh7cx8

LOOKING FOR CLUES in the CANADIAN FIRES - YouTube

Robert Brame is a forensic arborist who has analyzed 38 California fires and has come up with hundreds of photographic evidence of IMPOSSIBLE normal fire beh...

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Heard a guy on the radio talking about abandoned cane fields that had become overgrown as they were no longer maintained by the farmers too

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

were they paid to let it sit?

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for another great post VK...much love and God bless to all the wonderful souls here on AU!!

How do we explain trees and houses near the fires not being touched then? Especially the billionaire homes? Or is that just psyops/false information peddling as well? 🤔

Kinda odd these houses weren’t bothered