#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How you all doing Patriots?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Doing well, how's VK holding up with the x files?
Like the bear, lean in and make your own path.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Honestly X has been pretty sad lately. Anon fighting all over the place. lots of groupthink. confirmation bias is rampant.
However it's understandable. People want action.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I've been watching for some time now the infighting makes me so sad. I just joined back in the other day. 🤭 It's not all bad though, Squawk made that "no one talks til VK joins" space and that was hilarious!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

We are going to do another and keep it going till you post again lol

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Pahahahahaha! 😂 YES!!

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂