Having a bit of crypto "go to the moon" would make a difference to the extent it lets me look after myself and heal, without having to fret about rent, fuel, food, and car maintenance. Having millions makes practically no difference to my life as I have no use for it, lacking much material appetite, but having a sane safety buffer would be transformational.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

100%

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I don't normally reply to many on here bc I feel my opinions are not really all that valuable. Martin, I felt in tune with your remarks. I have a relatively nice life, compared to where I have been it's a good life. I have all of my needs and a few of my wants. I manage a tight budget and if I watch myself closely, I can have a frivolous want once a month. I am not expecting to be sitting in a castle or driving the latest addition of a new truck. But it would feel nice to see a child wanting an ice cream and knowing mama can't afford it, that I could say here, get one for sissy too. I'd like to be able to afford a trip to Anon's island and meet all my friends who I have read over the passed 3 years. I would like to take flowers to the old lady who sits in the nursing home day after day waiting for her children to visit. My wants are simple. I want that feel good feeling inside that I "done good". That will never come from large piles of gold. A small amount will help me paint joy.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Food. Shelter. Clothing.... When those are in peril it is a tremendous stress.

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

THIS, SO MUCH YES! 🙏🤍

Amazon partnership and XRP doesn't budge. Something bigger coming?