#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

Soul Contract ๐Ÿ“œ/ Beautiful Heart / God Is Being Returned / Dont Commit A Suicide / Crystal Ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ False Reality / The Code Of Life Luna And Sol ๐ŸŒ›โ˜€๏ธ/ I Am Bringing Order On Earth / I Am Ready To Go / Angels Of Mercy / Higher Understanding ๐Ÿ‘/ This Too Shall Pass / Repent And Be Encouraged / Stronger Together ๐Ÿค/ King David Has Returned ๐ŸฆŒ/ The Numerical Matrix / Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ๐ŸŒน/ Follow Your Heart โค/ To Be Blunt Game Over Q ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ The Fountain Of Hecate โ›ฒโœ’/ Im The Man In The Box ๐Ÿ“ฆ / True Messenger / Ariel Mother Is Goddess ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ/ For Such A Time As This / Save What You Love / The Power Of Prayer ๐Ÿ™/ Be Doing A Grand Gesture / She Is A Peace Making Prophet โœŒ/ Axel Broke The Chains โ›“ ๐Ÿช“/ Dreams Do Come True ๐Ÿ˜/ Superhuman Ability / I Am Protected By Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡/ They Are Hiding God / The Spice Must Flow ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸคŒ/ Being Built For This ๐Ÿ’ช
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=lighting%20up%20the%20night
214-412
1284-4821
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-treasure, store, a treasury, storehouse
Greek-to raise a war cry

Hebrew-these
Greek-unspeakable

Hebrew-descendant of Beriah
Greek- to tear asunder

Hebrew-Mirmah, a Benjamite
Greek- to reign with

Hebrew-a meal, allowance
Greek-just now

Hebrew-destruction
Greek-Agabus, a Christian prophet

Hebrew-to press, be pressed, make haste
Greek-vagabond, an impostor, boaster

Hebrew-Age, the father of one of David's heroes
Greek-incessantly

Hebrew-a burning
Greek- a prison keeper
#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Edited@Lauren_M_Bradley because I fuck up sometimes ๐Ÿ˜

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Girl I love that edit button its amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it