#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

Soul Contract ๐Ÿ“œ/ Beautiful Heart / God Is Being Returned / Dont Commit A Suicide / Crystal Ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ False Reality / The Code Of Life Luna And Sol ๐ŸŒ›โ˜€๏ธ/ I Am Bringing Order On Earth / I Am Ready To Go / Angels Of Mercy / Higher Understanding ๐Ÿ‘/ This Too Shall Pass / Repent And Be Encouraged / Stronger Together ๐Ÿค/ King David Has Returned ๐ŸฆŒ/ The Numerical Matrix / Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ๐ŸŒน/ Follow Your Heart โค/ To Be Blunt Game Over Q ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ The Fountain Of Hecate โ›ฒโœ’/ Im The Man In The Box ๐Ÿ“ฆ / True Messenger / Ariel Mother Is Goddess ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ/ For Such A Time As This / Save What You Love / The Power Of Prayer ๐Ÿ™/ Be Doing A Grand Gesture / She Is A Peace Making Prophet โœŒ/ Axel Broke The Chains โ›“ ๐Ÿช“/ Dreams Do Come True ๐Ÿ˜/ Superhuman Ability / I Am Protected By Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡/ They Are Hiding God / The Spice Must Flow ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸคŒ/ Being Built For This ๐Ÿ’ช
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=lighting%20up%20the%20night
214-412
1284-4821
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-treasure, store, a treasury, storehouse
Greek-to raise a war cry

Hebrew-these
Greek-unspeakable

Hebrew-descendant of Beriah
Greek- to tear asunder

Hebrew-Mirmah, a Benjamite
Greek- to reign with

Hebrew-a meal, allowance
Greek-just now

Hebrew-destruction
Greek-Agabus, a Christian prophet

Hebrew-to press, be pressed, make haste
Greek-vagabond, an impostor, boaster

Hebrew-Age, the father of one of David's heroes
Greek-incessantly

Hebrew-a burning
Greek- a prison keeper
#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Girl I love that edit button its amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Me too, I make mistakes and it's amazing ๐Ÿคฉ

(1) Show this thread