Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

GM Kim! :)

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

GM Jennja :)

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning Kim….
What A Time To Be Alive.🇺🇸

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

death to self brings peace reaching out a hand brings joy and realizing without death of self there can be no Resurrection of new life!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Good morning! have an awesome Funday Sunday!
Paint the picture reminds me of something I've seen before 😍

Happy Sunday!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

So true. Looking back, (not too long ago) everything leading up to the opening of my eyes was so very relevant. Pertinent. Everything. Bad days, relationship changes (good and bad), encountering an Angel (!!) etc. Gut shivers, so to speak.. So many things resonated within me to say that things, people, myself were all going through something. More importantly, changing. More importantly awakening! All hold such profound meaning

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Getting through bad days make the good days count. And the good days help with getting through the not so good days to come.
To get to heaven you gota go through hell first.

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good morning Kim!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Good Morning Kim

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Good Morning Kim! Happy Sunday!

grand rising Kim!!...have an awesome sunday !!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thanks Daniel.
Hope you do, too.
It's your day lol

(1) Show this thread