Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

This is the kind of rock we found in Central NJ. How did it get there?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What is it about black rocks? My son found a few by our swim club when he was little and he always has insane dreams. What's the deal with black rocks?

As in Vanguard and BLACKROCK? Coincidence?

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

My friend who loves in Oahu says people take that white witches hair (that looks cool on plants )home and that is a no-no too. She said the post offices in Hawaii get a lot of random stuff returned from the mainland from people who take stuff home. I either am getting more discernment or something but I could detect a lot of evil emnities the last time i went to Hawaii from all the false gods there. I never wanted to go back after the last (4th) visit. I detect foul play with these fires.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

And remember when Greg Brady went surfing and nearly died cuz of the Tiki doll? I do!! 🤭🫣🤍
Of course that's just a tv show...soft disclosure? 😳😆

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 13, 2018, The EAS was going off by accident in Hawaii. Loretta Fuddy was already demised by then. We have DC, which is not American. We claim land way the heck out there in the ocean which actually IS one of our fifty states, and we still keep Puerto Rico at an arm’s length. Virgin islands are split into two countries. None of these things make sense to me.

Does giving back the diamonds have yet one more meaning? Are lava rocks in this category? Fascinating.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Heard of the rock story from a Hawaii native last year; also tourists/non-Hawaiians are the ones who stack rocks hoping that they would balance; Hawaiians don't like that !

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Are the rocks said to contain the souls of the damned or the souls of restless spirits?

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

At the Aulani ( I know, Disney) on Oahu
They include a story about lava rocks and why you don't take them, in their room brochures

This was an episode of The Brady bunch! The kids took an ancient talisman from a cave and all kinds of bad things happened to them. They had to return it to make the curse stop. 😊

Well that is just creepy af.