MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

To bluntly answer your question-

I’ve heard the spiritual consequences are that of a limbo/hell like experience. Not as punishment but the choice the “being” chose to disconnect from source and believing. It’s dark, literally, and everyone just walks around angry and repeating their anger. You can leave this place if you want out by simply asking but the frustration, anger, and hopelessness that brought them there is what continues to keep them there. Plus you have to relive this life all over again.

I would highly advise not to do this.

On a more gentle note- I feel this feeling is growing and there’s many that haven’t shared that they have the same feelings. Maybe touching on spirituality will start your fire again. You can call down spirit to talk to them if you want, help give you some direction.

Let me know what I can do to help.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bnyk150 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately, things have gotten so bad I'm afraid it's beyond repair. I lost the use of my right hand and can't work anymore. I feel hopeless and frustrated due to the hardship of being unable to do the simplest tasks. Even typing on my phone takes forever now. If you have advice about setting up a GoFundMe id appreciate it.