You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Here's something that concerns me...
No jokes. Real talk.
What happened at Nuremburg? What happened after?
Look: Bottom line...

The last time we had "Tribunals" we also had Operation Paperclip.

What was Ghislaine Maxwell's notable body of work? Terramar!

If they are gonna reveal...it has to be the TRUTH!

Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Pitchforks?!?

It isn't what they show, it's what they can prove.

Otherwise, what's the point to The Great Awakening?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LetsGetItDone in this post can reply

In response Buzz Johnson to his Publication

Honestly have wondered the EXACT same. I derail it because of GOD. NOTHING happens without his divine grace. We might come out of this only to find we've traded one evil for another. Totally fine with it either way, because I trust GOD 100%
Man...not so much.

How do we know that we're not witnessing Operation Paperclip v.2?

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Operation Paperclip was the cabal protecting their assets. Now the cabal is not in power anymore since 2017 after Trump took office.

Honestly have wondered the EXACT same. I derail it because of GOD. NOTHING happens without his divine grace. We might come out of this only to find we've traded one evil for another. Totally fine with it either way, because I trust GOD 100%
Man...not so much.

(2) Show this thread