The absence of overt professional historians, journalists, and academics in general on AU tells us a lot. They only care about their 3 Ps: publications, promotions, pension. AU is 3 Ds: data, discernment, divinity. Paradigms of selfish vs selfless.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Because we would blow them off the map..very quickly...they fooked here lok

TRUTH

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They saw early on that people on AU saw thro them quickly.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

🙋

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

A friend of mine grew up in a small, Canadian university town. Lots of 'learned professors'. She said they were generally peculiar, no common sense and knew nothing outside of their programming. One in her neighbourhood would often at night be found walking around in a hypnotic type trance muttering away. They would get his wife and children to retrieve him. Interesting with all we've become aware of!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am at a Library in Hamilton NY marvelling at how Colgate makes these people so rich. NO AMERICAN FLAGS here at Colgate. Well.... a small one outside SECURITY.

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

Seriously? It's a f^cking social platform, AU has no virtue...I guess with some perception is reality. D'oh!

Good 🌄 Morning Martin.

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Brian!!! Lol

(1) Show this thread