MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

I love you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Love you, too.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Please know that the fog of war will not break us and we do have a lot to handle, but we are ready and we are many. If you ever need a friendly ear, I am only one DM away πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Tons of frens are going through this crazy war right here along with us and everyone struggles sometimes. We will see our new day. It will matter.

(1) Show this thread