MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

OK, I am here to encourage you to hope always. We're facing darkness so that means we are all going to be needed to win. It takes all of our light to drown out the darkness. I am glad you reached out. That's exactly what we're supposed to do when we need a recharge. We love you Patriot. GOD is not going to disappoint us. Nope, he's a good, good Father.
Hang in there Bud. Reach out anytime.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you! ❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

We're going to all cross the finish line together :). You're not missing the finale!

(1) Show this thread