Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Either you need our help... or you are inserted... if you actually need our help..we can turn this around tonight... if you troll...we can turn this around overnight.... My frens here are very empathic.. My Frens here are intuitive.... they love to help... my few frens here..are Q ppl... say what you mean

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Faith in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Since you replied to my last post things have gone downhill and gotten much worse. I'm now handicapped, can no longer work, and about to be homeless. I'm definitely not inserted and very desperate. I appreciate your offer you made in your reply. This is my donation page. Can you please help share it? I don't have social media besides AU.

Thanks!
https://www.givesendgo.com/GB3DM