✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

sup? ANyONe member me?

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Yo Chris!

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Great to see ya Bay! Was just thinking about you last night wondering what you are up to. Awesome to have you back! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Someone told me once that vibes are real so that makes a lot of sense to me. Perhaps you manifested it? Have to thank you if you did. Think I needed a little push.

We are getting the band back together! Just a few more to vibe out and manifest their return for the Grande Finale!

Hope to see them as well. Been so long and thought about the Fam a lot while I was gone. I am sure there is much that I have missed and need to catch up on.

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it