โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

sup? ANyONe member me?

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Yo Chris!

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

Great to see ya Bay! Was just thinking about you last night wondering what you are up to. Awesome to have you back! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Someone told me once that vibes are real so that makes a lot of sense to me. Perhaps you manifested it? Have to thank you if you did. Think I needed a little push.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

We are getting the band back together! Just a few more to vibe out and manifest their return for the Grande Finale!

Hope to see them as well. Been so long and thought about the Fam a lot while I was gone. I am sure there is much that I have missed and need to catch up on.

(1) Show this thread