MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

David, don't do it, brother, we are almost through this whole thing. The Tribulation is almost over, I mean very, very soon and everything will be great and better than it ever has been or even ever could imagine.

This is literally Biblical, Yeshua is coming here to rescue you and all of us from this Shit hole that we've been going through. Hold on it's almost over, you will be glad you did!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qpatriots 1776, click on at the bottom under it