MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

If taking ones life is done, it’s like you didn’t believe the God in you was strong enough and beautiful enough to fight the evil. We all have contracts with the creator and if lessons are not learned in this life then the soul goes to the astral plane and its said the lesson is even harder to learn there. Please hang in there, you are definitely not alone, I ride the roller coaster of ups and downs eveyday and at my lowest I always remind myself I am supported, loved and protected by my God, Ascended Masters and Guides/Angels above. I repeat this till my mood changes, sometimes it takes a few days, but usually find myself on the upswing. Blessings to you precious soul! 🌹🙏🌹

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it