MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

I wish I had some wisdom and words I could string together that would somehow make it all make sense.

All I know is that the Love that pursues us is infinitely greater than the evil that bites at our heels.

I see you
I hear you
I have a feeling that you have a great role to play
Otherwise they wouldn’t come after you to destroy you

Sometimes we have to spend time in the camp of the enemy so we can come out with the knowledge of their tactics. That gives us the tools we need to defeat them.

When we try to leave. The enemy pulls out all the stops to keep us from stepping into our identity. They know they’ve already lost. They just don’t want us to play a part in the victory against them.

You matter

🙏❤️

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it