It’s a kind of relief knowing 100% that I am an ordinary human mess with generic problems, and not controlled opposition or a paid shill. My f*ck*ps are mine to own, and nobody else’s business, but it has taught me a lot about grace and compassion. When I look at some notional peers in the movement I do wonder what lies behind their image. I bite my tongue and avoid all bitchy personal gossip. They carry their own karma. If you spend your energy raising the vibe, you can’t go wrong, as the credit all goes to the divine rather than you — so your faults don’t really matter.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😘 Aren't we all ordinary messes at one time in our lives? I love you Martin. You always make me smile. Thanks for that.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

No, Martin, you are not ordinary; you are extraordinary! You are an inspiration to everyone; we are very happy you are here! We love you! Blessings to you!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

gotta have some unconditional love so we can be in agreement

that is not easy sometimes 😝 (don't get me started on millenials...)

Amen Martin! ❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Selfish vs Selfless

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

God Bless you Martin.

Not in the US Southern “bless your heart” kind of way, but in the honest approach to the loving human condition. There is a genuine creator God who is here to reclaim/restore us back to Himself.

We are all a hopeless, broken mess in our own way. The sooner we realize it, the faster we can claim victory from the ONE who heals. 🙏

AMEN MARTIN AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
GIVE GOD THE GLORY HE WILL SORT OUT THE OTHERS
NONE OF US ARE PERFECT

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
We are our own movie producer. and director
Our movie is directed by the person in the mirror
I thought faults, were opinions 😊
👋👋