You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The first arrest will shock the world? Nobody that was arrested so far shocked the world at all... So who will it be???

Not a single drop mentions "arrest" and "shock" in the same sentence. You're referring to 3716/3717, which the relevant phrase is
"First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction."

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JuniorGumshoe in this post can reply

In response Junior Gumshoe to his Publication

So where did this phrase come from? I am pretty certain it was used a lot during Twitter times. Either way first arrest will trigger mass pop awakening is the same thing really. Because a Shock Event usually triggers Spiritual Awakenings!

In response Junior Gumshoe to his Publication

On that note, arrests have already happened a while ago. As for public arrests? The list's dwindling. There's only a handful of guilty parties playing their part on stage at this point.