Someday I might even read a book. But they make nice decorations.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😂😂😂

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

love to read

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

We really need a mathematician like you to help explain the comms. 🙏🤗

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

11:11 CODE is the same reflected!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'd go with The 1111 Code. Not that I've read it. Just looks more promising for ascension. The other looks a little heavy. I try to keep the majority of my reading material "Light". In my opinion, there is enough dark around each day that I try my best to not intentionally absorb it.
💚🌟💚

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau...and all that... I'm a Celt of course

If I have to come back to Britain... to lay my parents ashes down.. will let you know. Would be great to meet you. First stop London.. then need to do Wales (friends to see) then north..then Scotland. I would certainly pencil you in m8... would be hopefully no later than next spring... unvaxed travellers of course..fingers crossed

One must ignore the 1111 next to propaganda.. thats just silly 😉

3 years ago i read.
now my head is full of thoughts. i can no longer concentrate on the book and keep breaking off.

I had to throw away HUNDREDS of my parents books.. nobody wanted them... I kept a few. Sad day for humanity

Like me... you never seem to sleep.. ugh...