Update from Maui.

Only 2 Mormon churches survived? How lucky 🤔

Starlink is the only Internet that works.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

My sister, her husband, her son and his family are visiting other family on Maui. Her last text was that their lodging was in Lahaina. Her phone was dying...no electricity.
https://news.yahoo.com/maui-launches-mass-evacuation-effort-162321641.html

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Prayers up patriots! 🙏 This much devastation may be a weather manipulation event IMO. Perhaps a rods of God type of event? Perhaps HAARP? Why Maui? 🤔
Lord Jesus please send help to the residents of this island, and any area that has been devastated by this event. Provide for all the needs of the people, protect them and care for them. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

this is what central florida went through in 2005 with 3 hurricanes every 2 weeks, not counting all the devastating hurricanes after 2005.

the dep state want to attack us right now, and distract from the election 2024.

none of it is a coincidence.

what did they need to destroy here? what are they hiding? what really needed to burn down.

evidence of child trafficking?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for all impacted and sending healing love to ALL!!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏