I am completely ready for a fake alien invasion. Have decent blinds in my bedroom to block any light so I can still sleep well. 😎

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thru much evil shit but "aluminum also" sprayed into our skies as the "projector" coupled with "voice to skull tech" but they never suspected their shit would glitch, and GOD jumped the GUN on info now here we are.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

ITLL GIVE REDNECKS SOMETHING TO SHOOT AT

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

This is sooooo true... ta heck wid da squirrels..whooo hooo we got us some major possum boyz.!!!

(1) Show this thread

GOD already glitched it "in the eighties" "their programs wore out" THEN GOD LET folks KNOW about the tech via those "entertainment places" TELL ME GOD IS NOT IN CHARGE>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Also having to factor in now all the death shots, and TAKE NO FKN SHOTS now cause heard pre net they were trying to "get tech" ie devil smart dust which all works in conjuction with one another. CUZ I was like FK that what if folks go natural like vitamin c shots etc. THAT was the answer given again coupled with, smart dust and "very few needle tip producers" WHO owns them. IN THE NEEDLE TIPS> KINDA LIKE NOT MANY LOCK MASTERS AND VERY LITTLE manufacturers, "for their night time ops" they travel with the primary keys.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Think I'll be playin Amercan Pie
on repeat, speakers in the windows.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I've seen real ufo's but I was hoping to see what these far left were going to do just for the fun of it.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Somewhat bored, so a little ‘Star Trek’ or ‘Star Gate’ for real would be a welcome change. I might even pop corn.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Seems appropriate.

books, painting, walks in nature

They invaded us allready, but now they are sceaming: look above, they are comming!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🤣🤣🤣👍