If the war works by "paradoxical intervention" — push the enemy to overreach and expose themselves — how much of what we thing was "black hat" activity was really "white hats in disguise doing things clumsily and absurdly"?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Wow.... for this time we are in post 2020? I'll guess 90%.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Grey is the hat color no one mentions. This isn't in any way cut and dry. Infiltration is sticky business. I believe anyway

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I think a lot
Cuz some of It was too much
Think AOC😳😂

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

117%

All sides playing all sides
This is the part that makes it so difficult to explain to the sleepy
They just can't see past their nose
I too am exhausted from trying
So I'm going to let the events happen and watch in real time now
No sense in trying to warn anyone anymore

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Don’t you know, that probably pissed the Cabal off tremendously…the WH’s using some of the Cabal’s dirty tricks like pulling off false flags that implicated the BH’s.

What’s good for the goose…

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

And how many years were wasted on criticizing those people?
I'm exhausted 😩

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Alot..I hope...